ConsumerView - Understand consumer behaviour to target customers and prospects
Experian’s ConsumerView database of more than 49 million contacts provides a single, definitive and consistent view of the UK adult population and helps you to target, segment and enrich your view of UK consumers.
How can ConsumerView help you?
Use ConsumerView to build accurate, up-to-date and targeted mailing lists for your direct marketing activity. If you already have a customer database, you can also use ConsumerView to fill the gaps in your existing data and gain additional insight into your existing customers.
Whether you are looking at existing customers or targeting new consumers, ConsumerView provides you with the insight and intelligence you need to deliver and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- Understand consumer behaviour to generate insight into your existing customers
- Target the most likely new prospects for your campaigns
- Target the right offer to the right person
- Deliver the right message at the right time with ConsumerView trigger data
- Develop retention and up/cross sell opportunities
- Maximise the effectiveness of and return from your marketing campaigns
Improve your understanding of customers and prospects
- Enrich your database of transactional data with information on consumer demographics, consumption patterns and attitudes
- Anticipate and predict your customer and prospect behaviours
Combining Experian's multi-channel databases, ConsumerView and ChannelView:
- Draw a link between data collected online and Experian’s offline lifestyle and demographic information
- Source prospect lists for targeted marketing and communications across traditional and digital media
- Gain a more useful and powerful view of your customers and prospects through cross media linkage.
Access to circa 49 million individual UK consumers living at residential addresses, with 42.3 million consumers available for prospecting purposes.
ConsumerView can help deliver high-volume direct marketing campaigns whilst still maintaining quality and accuracy of targeting.
ConsumerView is a combination of the Edited Electoral Roll, including updates from the monthly rolling register, Experian’s proprietary data assets, partnerships with other data owners and other compliant data sources.
ConsumerView helps to identify prospects that are proven to be DM responsive despite not being available through the Edited Electoral Roll.
Over 90% of the contribution of the file is from alternative mailable sources to the Edited Electoral Roll.
ConsumerView is rebuilt and refreshed monthly ensuring that it accurately reflects the universe of UK consumers at any point in time.
All major demographic attributes and household variables are updated on a monthly basis, whilst other variables are updated on a 6 monthly basis.
All records have proven to have been active at that address within the last 12 months.
With over 500 attributes, ConsumerView can be used to provide a prospect list relevant to any industry and help to enrich your customer information for insight.
Demographics: Individual, Family, Property and Financial level information that can be used to build up an accurate picture of what your prospect and customer files look like and that characterise our understanding of people and the composition of households.
Segmentations: an award-winning set of classifications, unique to Experian, classifications that paint a rich picture of consumers in terms of their socio demographics and the neighbourhoods in which they live. These include our portfolio of Mosaic classifications, Financial Strategy Segments, Fashion Segments and TrueTouch.
Propensities: a wide range of propensities that define an individual’s pattern of product consumption and service preferences.
Triggers: daily triggered information to help you deliver the right message at the right time to your customers.