Country-specific forecasting for better business planning
European Construction Trends
Europe’s vast and vital construction industry provides huge opportunities. Seizing those opportunities requires careful preparation based on the best possible information, analysis and forecasting.
What does the European Construction Trends forecast cover?
EUROCONSTRUCT’s European Construction Trends report provides precisely the sort of insight to enable decision makers in the construction sector and construction-related areas to plan their businesses more effectively. The forecast covers construction activity including:
- The housing market in Europe – new residential building
- New non-residential building
- Residential and non-residential repair and maintenance
- New civil engineering and civil engineering repair and maintenance
The country-specific database provides an Excel dataset on all 19 countries giving historical and forecast data measuring 6 key construction metrics:
How much does it cost?
The price for a country report (covering all 19 countries):
Country Report £935
Summary Report £935
Both reports £1,485
Either report + Database £1,265 + £66 vat (VAT is only chargeable on the Database element)Full package (both reports + Database) £1,815 + £66 vat
The report helps developers, construction firms and local government understand the economics of countries across Europe and relative demand for new developments and repair and maintenance across:
- Private and social housing
- Industrial, commercial and public buildings
What can the European Construction Trends forecast be used for?
The forecasts provide an invaluable tool to help with:
- Strategic planning – what countries and sectors present the best opportunities for business expansion
- Benchmarking – how has my company been performing against the industry ‘norm’?
- Investment decisions– correlating likely country and/or sector performance against company exposure
- Material and product targeting – correlating product market penetration with likely country and/or sector performance
Who is this forecast for?
The European Construction Trends insight is invaluable for anyone wishing to understand the European construction market including:
- Building materials and products producers
- Investment banking
- Financial services
- Public sector e.g. local authorities or councils
The forecasts can be used by those working in areas including strategy, research, marketing and consultancy. As the UK member of EUROCONSTRUCT, we can provide this report to UK companies or those outside the EUROCONSTRUCT network.
What would you like to do next?
If you would like to discuss an annual subscription to this forecast please contact us.
Need to ask a question?
If you've got a question or want more information about Experian's economic services, we'd love to hear from you.
For all enquiries, please complete and submit the form below, or call us on +44 (0) 207 746 8244.
*Denotes a required field