Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
Outside the UK? Call +44 115 901 6019
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Location Insight for ROI
Successful modern marketing demands a rich understanding of customers - and understanding customers is as much location as it is about people.
Market Analysis for Insight
By analysing and modifying geographic data, you open up the wealth of location insight leading to new cross-channel marketing opportunities. You can understand target locations, improve network planning and focus investment on those places that deliver maximum ROI.
As well as zeroing in on the local opportunities, Experian's location insight allows for worldwide reach, meaning that you are able to expand your horizons on a truly global scale. We help companies of all sizes to enter new markets, understand consumers and expand international operations.
Experian brings you:
- The best and most comprehensive individual, location and local area data to deliver informed decision making;
- Technologies to address and market network planning decisions, as well as plan and execute multi-channel outlet marketing support; and
- Expertise, with market analysis and consultancy know-how that combines data and technology to provide the best solutions for your needs.
Reliable insight to identify profitable new locations
- Place new stores in precisely the right location, with deep market analysis and insight into the demographic, make-up of target areas, catchment areas, financial status, daytime population levels, footfall and locations of your competitors;
- Analyse your market to maximise returns on existing stores;
- Visualise which outlets aren't achieving their full potential and then optimise store performance by matching your products to the needs of local consumers.
Acquire customers at the local level
Target and engage new customers by combining knowledge of them with the places they live, for high-precision, cross-channel marketing campaigns generating greater profitability and ROI.