Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
The online environment is highly competitive and, in order to gain and maintain a competitive advantage, your marketing strategies need the latest technologies, expertise and insight to remain successful.
Knowing how your online assets are performing is a good start, but in isolation this doesn’t bring the information you need to thrive and grow. Your competitors might be selling more, to more of your target customers, and seizing a greater market share. With no benchmark, there’s no way to tell if you’re surging ahead or falling behind.
Experian Marketing Services delivers daily insights from the world’s largest sample of online consumer behaviour to help marketers increase the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. By combining online insights with unique offline lifestyle and life stage information, Experian Hitiwse helps companies build and optimise their online marketing campaigns for improved cross-channel success. Clients rely on the insights provided by Hitwise to improve the effectiveness of search, display, affiliate, email and social marketing campaigns.
Timely, relevant insights become an essential part of any online marketing strategy and bring you:
- Competitive Benchmarking: We monitor websites across 170 industries so you gain a comprehensive overview of your online competitive environment and how your website benchmarks against specific competitors.
- Search Intelligence: Drawing on millions of search terms every day, you are able make timely decisions based on the products and services consumers are searching for — right now.
- Audience Segmentation: With insight into customer segmentation and targeting, you see the demographic, attitudinal and behavioural characteristics of your website visitors — and those of your competitors.