Looking for a specific customer management solution?
0844 481 9914
Business ledger management solutions
Managing multiple ledgers is challenging. But gaps in your knowledge can leave your business exposed to high-risk behaviour, while also leaving potential growth opportunities to go unnoticed.
With a total view of your ledgers, you can get a clear understanding of the risks and opportunities in your portfolio and see risk behaviour as it happens. With this insight, you can capture new opportunities to increase profits and take quick action before a business falls into financial difficulty.
- Continually monitor a business’ financial health and see changes as they happen with real-time business monitoring
- Set benchmarks and measurable objectives and track team performance based on key information
- Generate sales opportunities by seeing which businesses are prime for cross-sell and up-sell or who can have credit extended
- Our high level of functionality and report writing flexibility allows you to slice and dice your data and tailor monthly reports to your business needs and KPIs.
- We provide a huge breadth and depth of supporting Experian data, including payment trends, Days Beyond Term information and manufacturing SIC codes.
- The credit landscape is dramatically different from the pre-recession days. Get the whitepaper 'How to survive the changing credit landscape’
- Learn how to negotiate the best payment terms Get the guide ‘Reviewing credit limits for existing business customers and improving your negotiation skills’
- Learn how to managing your customers in the right way at the right time to reduce bad debt. Get the guide ‘Streamlining credit management strategies whilst exceeding customer expectations’
- A strategic approach to SME customer management and practical insights on key areas. Get the whitepaper 'Improving capability for SME customer management'
- The real cost of late payment could be higher than you think. Get the guide ‘5 ways to reduce your Days Beyond Terms’