Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Should I stay or should I go?
I have moved house three times in as many years. It appears that this may have affected my credit rating as I understand that most lenders want an address for at least three years alone. Prior to moving, I lived at home with my parents and had no problem obtaining credit. I am now looking to buy a house and get a mortgage. Will my current history of moving cause any problems?
It might cause you a few problems. Lenders do like to see some stability in a potential customer. If you have been registered on the electoral roll at these addresses and lenders can see this, the damage will be limited. How often you move is only one part of the picture - they will take lots of other things into account when deciding whether to give you a mortgage. As you're a first-time buyer you won't be unusual in having moved quite a bit recently.