Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Where can I look up CCJs about someone else?
How do I find details of a CCJ against someone with whom I am about to do business?
It can certainly be worthwhile for small businesses to check out the credentials of prospective customers and suppliers. As you might expect, we have a service to help you and others do this quickly and easily and we call it Business Check. This includes court judgments and a whole host of other factors designed to help you protect your business. Check out this sample report. Alternatively, you can run a simple judgment/CCJ search directly with Registry Trust. (January 2014)