Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Should I ask you to remove my bankruptcy after six years?
I have just read one of your responses about discharged bankruptcy. My question is this: once the six years have passed will this automatically be removed from my credit report or do have to contact someone to do this? Many thanks.
As long as your bankruptcy has been discharged then we will remove it from your credit report, without any prompting, when it reaches six years old. But you may want to order a copy of your credit report just afterwards to check it's finally disappeared - I know I would! You can then also check to make sure that all the debts that were part of the bankruptcy have also been removed. If you do find anything that shouldn't be there just let us know.