Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
What should I do about missing electoral roll information?
I just obtained my credit report from Experian. One negative point that is mentioned is that I am not on the electoral register. However, I have contacted my council and they say that I am. What can I do to correct this information. Thanks.
It’s very important that your credit report includes your electoral roll registration because lenders use this information to help confirm your name, address and residential history. Not being registered can therefore cause a delay when you apply for credit and, with some lenders, can even hurt your credit score. If you are actually registered to vote but this information is missing from your credit report, simply submit an online dispute and we’ll check this out for you. We hold copies of your local council’s electoral registers at Experian so we can very easily check this out for you and correct any discrepancies. I’m sure we’ll be able to quickly set the record straight for you.