Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How do I resolve payday loan fraud?
I have had some of my details used to apply fraudulently for a payday loan, what should I do about this? Would this affect my credit rating? Do need to inform other lenders that my ID is being used? Thanks.
I’m sorry to hear this. While most lenders employ very stringent anti-fraud checks to avoid accepting fraudulent applications, a small proportion do manage to slip though the net. We can certainly help you alert lenders to the situation and remove any fraudulent records from your credit report. If necessary, we can also help you add security features to your report to try to thwart any further attempts to impersonate you. If your identity has been compromised, there may well be a risk of further fraud. To get the ball rolling, email our Victims of Fraud team: email@example.com. They can also alert the other credit reference agencies for you so they can offer help too.