Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Why do you sometimes need ID before providing a report?
What is your reason for needing proof of ID before you'll do a credit report? I know it says it's to verify my ID, but what flags it up as needing to do that, is it something contained in the report.
It could be because of something contained in the report or, conversely, because of something not contained in the report. Keeping people’s credit history details safe is a top priority for us so we subject all credit report applications to stringent security checks. While we keep the exact nature of these checks confidential, for obvious reasons, we will generally check that the information recorded about the applicant at his or her current address gives us confidence we are dealing with the genuine individual. So, for example, if you apply for your credit report shortly after moving home and, as a result, have little or no information registered in your name at your new address, we are likely to ask for other proof of name and address, such as a recent bill or bank statement.