Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How can I distance myself from my ex’s financial mess?
I have recently divorced and wish to separate my financial commitments from my ex-husband’s. I am about to send in my divorce certificate. The financial stuff is with the solicitor but I don't want my ex's credit to affect mine so can I be separated from his financial mess please? Thanks.
We can certainly help with this, so long as there’s no continuing financial connection between your ex-husband’s finances and your own. Child maintenance payments do not count and we may be able to overlook a joint mortgage if you’ve been living apart for six months or more. We will need you to complete our financial connections questionnaire so we can look into separating your reports for you. You can also read our Relationship Breakdown guide for further advice on getting everything sorted out. Good luck.