Take Control of Your Credit Report
Your 30-day trial includes*:
- Unlimited Up-to-date Credit Reports
- Unlimited Experian Credit Score Access
- Credit Monitoring with Text and Email Alerts
- Personalised Advice to Improve Your Credit
- Dedicated UK Call Centre Support
- Finance deals matched to your credit profile
- Product Cost
- 30-Day Trial*
Check Your Credit ScoreThe higher your Experian credit score, the better your chances of getting good credit.
Sample Credit ReportWhat will your Experian credit report reveal? Find out by viewing the key features available to you.
£2 Statutory Credit ReportProvides you with a one-off view of your current and past credit history.
Avoid Identity Fraud
Ask JamesJames Jones is Experian’s Head of Consumer Affairs and can help answer general questions about credit, credit reports, credit decisions and identity fraud.
* Monthly fee of £14.99 applies after the 30-day free trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
+ Source: Experian CreditExpert is the UK’s market leader by market share of visits. Hitwise, Dec 2014.