Private Landlord Tenant Checks
Do you want to reduce the risks of renting out your property?
As a private landlord, completing background checks on your prospective tenants is essential in enabling you to reduce the risks you take when letting your property. Completing thorough background checks informs your decision making process, helping to ensure that you protect your property investment and reduce rental income losses.
What are the benefits of using Experian?
- Ability to log in anytime, 24 hours a day, to view the status of a report
- Be safe in the knowledge that you have access to one of the UK’s largest and most reliable databases of screening information
- Reuce your risk by learning how much rent your tenants can afford before completing property applications
- Receive ongoing support for Tenant Verifier via Experian’s customer helpline and account management teams
- Only £15 for an instant report and £25 for a comprehensive report
What's the process?
You will need to register (with your details, not the tenant's) via the button above in order to use these services. Once registration is complete, you will then need to provide us with your prospective tenant’s first name, last name and email address. We will then contact the tenant for consent and to obtain the rest of the required details to complete the checks. Upon completion you will receive a report showing the results of the check.