If you would like to discuss conducting checks on your prospective tenants, fill in the form below and our team will call you back.
Comprehensive Tenant Checks
Our comprehensive tenant check report provides a complete view in to your prospective tenant’s history. It is one of the most advanced services available to landlords and letting agents in the UK, helping you to reduce the risk of rental loss income from tenants that fail to pay on time or even not at all. Once processed, the completed report will be delivered to you as soon as the necessary references have been acquired
What’s included in the report?
- Income Reference – in the form of either an employer’s or accountant’s reference, verifying the tenant’s employment and income status. This will confirm job title, employment start date, length of employment and salary
- Landlord Reference – highlighting whether the tenant has a positive reference from their previous landlord; this will give you a good indication of their reliability
- Identity Check – provides you with the confidence that your prospective tenant is who they say they are. The check can authenticate a potential tenant’s current and up to two previous addresses
- Adverse Financial Check – adverse checks highlight red flags in a tenant’s financial background (e.g. CCJs and other adverse data) that can provide crucial warning signs into a tenant’s suitability and ability to make rental payments
- Tenant Risk Score – looking at all the factors in the tenant checks carried out, the report will provide you with a score on the level of risk of letting a property to the tenant and recommend an impartial decision
The Benefits of Using Experian
- Make your checks and view your reports online, using Experian’s fast, simple and secure online application
- Gain insight into how much rent each tenant can afford before you spend the time completing a property application
- Make the most out of Tenant Verifier with Experian’s dedicated customer helpline and account management
- We have one of the UK’s largest databases of screening information and can rapidly deliver even the most detailed of reports
Request a call back:
* Denotes mandatory field