Every day, we help to shape the future of thousands of businesses, and individuals, creating bigger and better opportunities for their clients, families or them. If you are passionate about helping to create a better tomorrow, have aspirations in your career goals and want nothing more than to excel in a role that really makes a difference, then our Sponsored Degree Programme, in partnership with Nottingham Trent University, is for you.
We recruit ambitious individuals who want to earn a full BA honours degree whilst simultaneously working in full time employment. The three year intensive work and study programme provides you with comprehensive knowledge in both a practical and learning based environment. Instead of the usual term time structure, these hard working and ambitious individuals attend Nottingham Trent University on intensive week-long study blocks across each year, studying innovative and interesting business and management based modules.
At Experian, it’s hands on, and you will be employed within one of our business areas, and rotate into several different roles, ensuring you gain a broad skill set, widen your horizons and meet new people, all the while increasing personal and professional development skills.
What you can expect from the programme
- A degree level qualification in Business Administration from Nottingham Trent University
- Experian pays all of your university fees
- Release for study blocks and time for revision and to cope with the university workload
- You will receive a competitive salary while working at Experian throughout your studies
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee benefits such as company shares and pensions, plus access to the sports and social club
Want to be considered for the Experian Sponsored Degree Programme? Search our jobs page via the column on the right, and good luck!