Location data, software tools and planning experts will help you identify the best locations when making valuable brick-and-mortar investments.
Understand the key demographic and behavioural characteristics of customers, where they live, and how far they travel to purchase goods and services.
• Optimise location targeting through understanding the profile of the catchment area.
• Predict demand for goods and services across geographical areas.
• Assess the competition and their impact on the available opportunity.
• Analyse what drives performance and benchmarking existing locations.
• Expand site networks by accurately assessing the potential of new locations.
Expert experienced geospatial specialist team
Access to the largest most up-to-date data sources in the UK
Consist data available across the global
Visualisation using market-leading tools
Network Planning to help maximise sales across existing and new sites
Range of modelling capabilities from simple to highly complex