Financial Crime Compliance Solutions
Understand your business customers to better manage your compliance risk
With an increased focus on business customer verification and monitoring due to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations, organisations are benefiting from placing an increased commitment on checking and validating business customers through Experian’s Compliance Solutions.
Complex business structures can mean you need to take further steps to be sure you know who you’re dealing with. Incomplete information and disjointed systems make it hard to get a good view of your customer risk profile. Getting it wrong can cause delays, inconvenience and can mean a negative experience for both you and your customers.
Our Compliance solutions provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information to make quick and consistent customer assessments that allow you to take a risk-based approach to your KYC requirements.
Supporting your compliance effort throughout the customer lifecycle
Our capabilities can be applied at different stages of the customer lifecycle to provide a consistent approach to your KYC challenges:
Back book assessment
- Review, benchmark and risk assess your back-book through a retrospective data analysis to validate businesses in your existing portfolio.
- Remediate potential data gaps for business entities, associated key principals and Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) with information from reliable external data sources.
How can this help?
- Verify and evidence customer information and status, full corporate structure, all Directors, UBOs and shareholders.
- Quickly access key data about existing and new customers, reducing the risk of missing, hidden or changing information.
- Spot and deal with suspicious activity as quickly as possible.
- Streamline your processes, run consistent automated checks and reduce operational costs.
- Reduce time delays from manual processing, and improve customer experience.
Request a callback
*Denotes a required field
Did you know?
Our data and services provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information to make quick and consistent customer assessments that allow you to take a risk-based approach to your KYC requirements.
You might also be interested in:
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Call us on 0844 481 9920
Outside the UK +44 844 481 9920