About Experian Business Assist
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. We help businesses manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We’re also listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and within the FTSE 100 index.
Following the acquisition of Riskdisk by Experian in July 2011, we’re now uniquely placed to help small businesses protect and grow their operations. With over 25 years’ experience, we’ve learned how to really listen to our customers, and ensure that we:
- Offer a greater selection and quality of data than any competitor
- Provide market-leading, innovative and value-added products and services inspired by our customers’ needs
Our commitment to you
All our services are easy to understand, implement and action, and backed by Experian’s market-leading data and knowhow. They’re also great value, and come with full support from our friendly customer service team who are waiting to answer your call.
- All our products are simple and easy to use – with simple set-up processes and easy navigation
- Our products are also affordable and great value for money – and all our reports are written in a format that’s easy to read
- We’ve backed them with excellent customer service and support - from real people you’ll enjoy speaking to, and who will quickly answer your call
- You’ll receive personal service and advice from us when you need it - and we’ll leave you alone when you don’t
- Our overriding mission is to give you precisely the kind service that a company like yours needs to grow and protect your business