AIRB Solutions for Regulatory Compliance
Gain competitive and strategic advantage and meet CRD IV regulations using our adaptable and in depth AIRB approach.
Advanced Internal Ratings Based (AIRB) approaches to CRD IV compliance, can help you as a financial services organisation to build the resilience and competitive edge when it comes to managing credit risk in your business.
Understanding the credit risk of individuals and businesses in your retail and non-retail lending portfolios is fundamental to assessing the level of regulatory capital you should hold on your balance sheet. It is equally important to be able to demonstrate to the regulator that you understand and can manage the risks inherent in your lending business.
What are the benefits?
- Improves profitability
- Helps you to adapt to changes in market conditions
- Forward looking rating systems
- Detailed stress testing and scenario analysis
- Estimates risk parameters
- Comprehensive validation of rating systems
- Aligns capital to risks in your portfolio
- Optimises capital across portfolios
- Aligns origination and customer management decision making to risk
How does it work?
With over 30 years of experience within the financial sector, we are constantly improving and optimising AIRB architecture to go beyond meeting CRD IV regulations, using granular, bottom up analysis to stress test your risk against a range of economic factors.
Strengthening your credit risk model and levels of capital can help you to offer the right lending policies and products to your customers, regardless of the market conditions.
Send Contact Request
Call us on 0844 4815638
Outside the UK +44 844 4815638