With an accurate business address list you can contact the right prospects
Sending letters is a good way of managing relationships with your current customers by keeping them up to date on new products and offers. Direct mailing is an expensive method of marketing, so you must ensure your business address list is up to date before starting your campaign.
Creating a successful campaign with an unrivalled direct marketing list
Plan. Know what message you want to get across, how you want to communicate and who you want to communicate with. What kind of customer relationship are you trying to create?
- Cost. Work out the costs of your B2B direct mail campaign before you embark on any activity.
- Target. Contacting the right people with the right offer at the right time will substantially increase your chances of success. Careful targeting and a good business to business mailing list can help with this.
- Create. Every letter you send should have a specific purpose. Make sure the tone and language is appropriate and be inventive. Opening your letter may be the first impression a potential new customer gets of your business.
- Produce. There are lots of companies that can help with your direct mail campaign. They can advise you on costs and best practice, making sure your campaigns are cost effective and expertly managed.
An accurate business to business mailing list is key
B2B Prospector provides you with a specifically targeted business to business mailing list enriched with high quality customer data. By corresponding with those likely to respond positively to your campaigns, you can convert businesses into customers, increasing the impact of your direct marketing list and driving sales.
- Basic records cost 10p
- E-mail records are an extra 10p