Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Integrating social media into the marketing mix
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Enabling accurately segmented and genuinely targeted online audiences
We can help you to communicate the right message at the right time to the right audience.
Online Addressable Advertising
Experian's Online Addressable Advertising enables you to understand the real-world location and characteristics of key audience groups in the same way as offline targeting.
We combine our wealth of insight, data and segmentation with permission-based consumer data from publishers in a secure way to create anonymous addressable segments for advertisers to use.
How can Online Addressable Advertising help you?
- Build accurate and relevant prospect and customer audiences
- Bring your own customer data to the advertising inventory
- Consistent segmentation and messaging across multiple online/offline channels and publishers
- Improve connectivity and targeting to increase campaign engagement and ROI
- Increase the relevancy of your advertising - the right message at the right time to the right audience
- Increase campaign efficiency by only targeting the right customers
- Secure, compliant and trusted service
How do we work?
Plan. Deploy. Measure.
First we help you Plan how to reach the right audience.
Then we enable you to Deploy your communication to them.
Finally, we help Measure how well it went.
We take compliance very seriously. Experian is governed by the Data Protection Act and we only work with media owners who adhere to the IAB Good Practice Principles concerning the use of customer data.
You may also be interested in: