Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Improve store performance
Maximise returns on your existing retail network
Placing a bricks and mortar outlet in precisely the right place is important, but it is only one side of the success equation — ensuring that the products and services it offers match the needs of local populations is the other. Without this know-how, a store may not be living up to its true potential and improving store performance could prove difficult.
Experian offers the insight you need to identify which outlets within your retail network are not delivering to their full capabilities, understand how to improve store performance, and advise on refocusing investment in more profitable areas.
Improving poor performers within your retail network
Marrying your sales information and Experian’s comprehensive data resources, we help you to identify those sites that are not performing as they should be. We then set about quantifying and qualifying the opportunities within local markets to optimise and improve store performance.
Our experience of successful retailers shows that, whilst their brands might be consistent nationally, the offerings delivered by individual shops within the retail network must be targeted to the requirements of local populations. Using understanding of the lifestyles and behaviours of 49 million UK adults, in-depth classifications that uncover a wealth of data for accurate understanding of consumer behaviour and detailed mapping of catchment areas, we help you to gain maximum returns from existing bricks and mortar investments by improving individual store performance.
In combining data, technology and know-how, Experian can help you to understand what it is that local populations want from their stores, including:
- whether ‘premium’ or ‘value’ products are more appropriate;
- the most effective look and feel of the store’s fixtures and fittings;
- the opportunities for online retailing;
- the right mix of products, including ethnically focused offerings;
- transport factors, such as car parking; and
- insight into competitor approaches.