Direct Mail Marketing
Digital communications are increasingly important, but this shouldn’t mean that we overlook traditional approaches such as Direct Mail. It has stood the test of time because it’s such a powerful channel — and a critical component of cross-channel marketing campaigns. The vast majority of brands continue to use direct mail campaigns as a highly effective way of making meaningful connections with their customers — and to find new ones.
Direct Mail Specialists
Experian Marketing Services brings years of experience, depth of expertise and technology solutions to bring your print materials to the customers who want to buy your products and services.
Harnessing customer data, through solutions such as Mosaic and Financial Strategy Segments (FSS), Direct Mail Marketing is as automated, targeted and cost efficient as any other channel:
- ensure quality over quantity by harnessing customer data and insight, targeting products and services to those who will appreciate them;
- realise ROI by improving efficiency, cut the reputational costs associated with unsolicited or irrelevant mailings and improve conversion rates;
- reduce printer and data processing fees for direct mail campaigns by generating fully rendered print-ready files, along with the necessary postal pre-sort documentation;
- automatically trigger the delivery of highly personalised print pieces based on cross-channel customer interactions;
- make Direct Mail a part of cross-channel marketing strategies by, for example, integrating measurement, following up offers and promotions by email and using personalised URLs/QR codes to direct customers to mobile landing pages or online registration forms.
Find out how Direct Mail becomes an integral and valuable part of your marketing strategies by contacting us today.
Please use the form below to get in touch and we’ll come back to you shortly
0845 234 0391
- Whitepaper - What every brand should know about Cross-Channel Marketing
- A thousand marketing minds collated into one 2015 Digital Marketing Report
- 89% of marketers have trouble creating a Single Customer View due to poor data quality
- How do you reconnect with those non-engaging subscribers
- Webinar: Unlock your cross-channel marketing potential