Micromarketer Xpress is Experian’s interactive mapping tool that allows you to visualise your customer and store location information using maps from Microsoft Bing™.
Incorporating Experian’s global repository of consumer classifications and local area demographic data, Micromarketer Xpress helps you visualise the locations of customers or outlets and analyse local area demographics to improve your customer insight, marketing, service delivery and location planning.
What can it do for me?
- Improve your customer insight
Using Experian’s award winning portfolio of consumer classifications such as Mosaic you can accurately identify the precise locations of your customers or prospects
- Optimise your local marketing
Use Experian’s local area demographics to identify the best locations for your marketing activity
- Maximise the benefit of your own data
Import your own information to understand the spatial distribution of customers or locations on a map
- Visualise your information
Use Micromarketer Xpress’ data formatting options to illustrate your data clearly to help you identify inherent patterns or trends
- Share your insights
Share your analysis across the organisation and use Micromarketer Xpress’ high quality imagery to improve the quality of your reports and presentations
A few key facts
- Micromarketer Xpress is an easy-to-use application that is specifically designed for non-technical users
- Data is displayed on a map, coloured by category and available for analysis using a range of filtering and navigation tools that help you analyse and visualise customers or locations
- Micromarketer Xpress is available inclusive of Experian’s portfolio of consumer classifications including Mosaic UK, Mosaic Public Sector and Financial Strategy Segments (FSS)
- Standard geography areas such as postal area/district/sector as well as geographies specific to Public Sector organisations allow you to quickly import and visualise area data at the most appropriate level
Contact the team
0845 234 0391
Outside the UK? Call +44 115 901 6019
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday