Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Experian marketing data consultancy services
Experian marketing data consultants are focused on delivering workable, real world solutions. Our guiding principle is simplicity of implementation, even when the problem is complex. In essence, we understand the need for rapid, evidence-based solutions that create a clear link between the actions taken and the value generated.
Talking of value leads to the question, “what is our marketing data consultancy worth?” In keeping with our evidence-based approach, after the costs of any capability or infrastructure development, our consultants, on average, find revenue growth to the ratio of 30 times the cost of the engagement.
With speed of engagement, no recruitment costs, flexible working arrangements (on or off site) and a team of experts to draw upon, it’s a great return on investment.
Data driven marketing for greater customer intelligence
Our business is marketing and we have a track record for making our clients more profitable because of our data driven focus on customer intelligence and deployment. But don’t just take our word for it – here is what just one of our clients said about Experian:
“A huge thank you for all your help and input on CRM with our board. We’ve had some
great feedback, which is a good start. Look forward to continuing to pick your brains and benefitting from your great experience in this space.”
Helen Kellie, CMO, BBC Worldwide
Why choose data driven marketing with Experian?
- We are true specialists, focusing on one area alone — customer intelligence, how to deploy it, maximise it and harness it to your specific business needs.
- Our solutions are pragmatic, with an action plan that delivers both short-term gain and long-term improvement.
- We have helped many organisations across all sectors, so it is highly likely that we will have worked with companies that share your experiences.
- With specialist understanding, we can deliver rapid solutions that provide long-term benefit.
- Our consultants are also happy to take accountability for delivery of the solutions they provide.