Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Location insight for customer understanding
Successful modern marketing demands a rich understanding of customers — and understanding customers is as much about location as it is about people.
By analysing and modelling geographic data, we can open up a wealth of location insight leading to cross-channel marketing opportunities. This allows you to understand target locations, improve network planning and focus investment on those places that deliver maximum ROI. As well as zeroing in on local opportunities, Experian’s insight into numerous locations allows for worldwide reach, meaning that we can help you to expand your horizons on a truly global scale. We help companies of all sizes to enter new markets, understand consumers and expand international operations.
Market analysis for location insight
Experian brings you the data, technology and people you need to ensure that you can map your customers’ needs and discover the geographic potential of marketing.
we hold the best and most comprehensive individual, location and local area datasets to deliver informed decision making.
our technologies address all market and network planning decisions, and plan and execute multi-channel outlet marketing support.
market analysis and consultancy expertise combines data and technology to provide the best solutions for your needs.
Experian’s extensive market analysis, software solutions and expertise deliver to all geographic marketing needs:
- Reliable insight to identify profitable new locations:
- place new stores in precisely the right location, with deep market analysis and insight into the demographic make-up of target areas, catchment areas, financial status, daytime population levels, footfall and the locations of your competitors;
- analyse your market to maximise returns on existing stores:
- visualise which outlets aren’t achieving their full potential, and then optimise their performance by matching your products to the needs of local consumers;
- customer acquisition at the local level:
- target and engage new customers by combining knowledge of them with the places they live, for high-precision, cross-channel marketing campaigns generating greater profitability and ROI.