Connect with us
Select your solution:
- Video - The Omni-Channel Big Bang: engaging the connected customer in 2013
- Meet Alex, the Smarter Marketer: how to engage with the connected customer
- Digital Trends 2013
- The UK's town centre in 2020: a retail relic or high street hotspot?
- Experian helps to give TUI UK a greater customer focus
- Companies get importance of customer centricity but fail to deal with data explosion
Upcoming events and webinars
Read our latest blogs
Stay ahead with our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Harnessing the power of consumer data for simple solutions
Harness the power of consumer information with Experian’s extensive data resources and expertise. We get you to the heart of existing and new customers, bringing them the messages they want and the loyalty, growth and profitability you need.
Big data and targeted customer insight bring big opportunities
In the era of big data , the choice is to use it to better understand your audiences or be swamped by it. With more information available than ever before, Experian gives you unparalleled opportunities to put your data to work, with insight into your customers. It translates access into customer engagement, enhanced sales and measurable ROI.
Define, target and engage your customers
Deep, actionable insight into your customers is an attractive vision, and Experian realises it by giving you the power to make smarter marketing decisions for intelligent targeting. It’s a question of data breadth, depth and accuracy — and we deliver all three with considerable know-how and the UK’s most extensive and up-to-date data resources to keep pace with fast-changing consumers and communications.
Working with you, we leverage a world of consumer data to define and target your marketing more precisely than ever before, with:
- more than 30 years’ experience;
- insight into the lifestyles and behaviours of 49.7 million UK adults and 42.3 million prospectable customers, using more than 500 variables;
- in-depth classifications leveraging a wealth of data for an accurate understanding of consumer behaviour;
- 33 million validated email addresses and 20 million mobile phone numbers linked to geo-demographic insight;
- deep social media expertise to harness the opportunities of channels such as Facebook and Twitter; and
- understanding of how more than 8 million UK consumers use over 1 million websites worldwide.
Experian has earned the trust of our partners because we take pride in the quality of our data. We have invested £19million over the past two years alone, constantly enhancing and refining our customer data and insights to bring you ever-greater marketing impact. It means that you can define, target and engage customers with confidence.