0845 234 0391
Social technology and Facebook ads management
Experian Marketing Services' social media services are dedicated to making our clients' social media marketing efforts more profitable and to integrating social with other areas of digital and direct marketing. We can help you to unlock the potential of social media and empower you to create more meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers.
We are a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer and work with all major social networks.
Alchemy Social Ad Manager:
Alchemy Social Ad Manager is a Facebook ads management system, which gives advertisers the power to create and deliver large social advertising campaigns through a dynamic and intuitive interface.
We focus on delivering campaigns that drive results and we can manage all aspects of advertising on Facebook, including a full suite of tools to manage your retargeting efforts.
All of Alchemy’s features are designed with two things in mind: improving performance and saving time. Advertising on Facebook is a very different game to traditional Search and Display and as such, we offer our customers functionality to solve problems which are specific to social advertising.
Quickly Create Campaigns
Achieve the best campaign performance at the lowest cost. Alchemy Social is specifically designed to let you launch and manage hundreds of campaigns quickly.
- Generate 1000's of ads in minutes combining various locations, targeting and creative
- Clone and repost your campaigns with one-click
- Deliver contextually relevant ads based on your target
Easily optimise your campaigns at various points of the campaign cycle.
- Control your ad spend at segment-level by location or target group
- Create rules to auto-optimize your campaigns for near-real-time cost-per acquisition(CPA) optimisation
- Track multiple conversion points
Manage Campaigns in Real-time
Analyse conversion data and integrate with other analytical tools
- Create custom reporting with easy-to-use drag-and-drop report builder
- View real-time reporting to understand CPA and conversion rates at the ad level
- Integrate campaign results with analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Digital Marketing Suite
Let’s face it, social advertising can be daunting, and it takes skill to do it like the pros. We offer fully flexible, on-demand services to meet your every need. Our Client Services team is the most experienced in the industry and even our SaaS clients enjoy access to our dedicated team of social media advertising experts. Not sure what level of service you need? Do you think you might need some help in the beginning and then use our SaaS solution? Is the person responsible for campaigns going to be out of the office for a period of time? No problem. Contact us and we’d be pleased to design a custom service package to meet your specific needs.
Alchemy License (SaaS)
By licensing Alchemy you get access to the full range of features and benefits we offer through the platform. You will receive comprehensive training on how to create, manage and optimise campaigns and generate reports using our system, guidance notes on campaign optimisation and gain access to regular webinars on new releases, features and best practices.
Furthermore, you will benefit from first class support and consultative advice from a dedicated Account Manager. Our unrivalled AM team is hugely experienced. Finally, from a technical perspective our development team is distributed across the globe provide 24 hour tech support. As an Alchemy client, here’s what you can expect:
- 14 day free trial
- Free account set-up
- Unlimited training from our world-class team
- Syncing of existing Facebook campaigns
- Dedicated Account Manager and technical support
- Unlimited usage
- Multiple logins
- Weekly product update emails
- Regular seminars and collateral on social media advertising best practices
Alchemy’s Managed Service team delivers some of the most effective and sophisticated social advertising campaigns in the world. We have worked for clients of different sizes, from startups to large multi-nationals. Our deep understanding of data and the unique characteristics of the social space enables us to deliver high performance at scale.
The team has a wide range of experience: from traditional Digital Display and Search backgrounds to creative design. This blend of skills provides our clients with the best solution to their Facebook marketing problems. With offices around the world we can manage campaigns globally and provide support at any time of day or night.
Our Managed Service includes:
- Full campaign management
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Campaign set up
- Targeting and segmentation planning
- Creative generation as requested (image and copy)
- Daily optimisation
- Regular reporting
- Campaign review
- Delivery of non-Facebook (e.g. Twitter) social campaigns
- Ability to utilise proprietary Experian data assets to improve campaign targeting
Depending on the type of campaign we offer different pricing to meet your needs:
- Percentage of Spend
- Fixed CPA
- CPF (Cost per fan)
What are Custom Audiences?
Custom Audiences allows you to target Facebook ads to specific individuals, allowing you to reach the exact audience you need. This is perfect for amplifying the reach of programmes you may be running in other channels, and also to better refine your targeting on Facebook. Once your audience is defined and your account is enabled, you will be able to upload a file of email addresses, phone numbers, or Facebook user ID’s to your Alchemy Social Ad Manager account. Your file will be hashed and sent to Facebook such that no personal data about the individual is shared. Please contact your Account Manager for step-by-step instructions on how to get started with Custom Audiences, or email us to contact a member of our team that would be pleased to assist you.
What can I do with a Custom Audience?
The possibilities are endless for how you can use this new functionality, but here are some ideas:
- Launch a compelling campaign to all of your known customers to get them to become fans of your brand (you are able to exclude current fans from your Custom Audience after your file is loaded).
- Amplify the reach of each of your email campaigns, or other digital campaigns by targeting your email subscribers with Facebook advertising (for email campaigns, you can also use Custom Audiences to deliver ads to non-openers, or clickers on specific products or links, as an example).
- Create a campaign that is directed at your inactive email audience – you now have a way to speak to this audience online!
- Target Facebook ads specifically to individuals on your customer database that you have a phone number for, but not email address – try to get them to engage, and drive them to a landing page where they can opt-in for email communications.
- Continue to use traditional Facebook advertising to reach to your fans, friends of fans and prospects who meet certain targeting criteria
What is The Facebook Exchange?
The Facebook Exchange allows you to target Facebook ads to visitors of your website who have or have not completed specific actions (e.g. a visitor who placed an item in a shopping cart, but did not convert). The results of these highly targeted and timely campaigns should yield excellent results.