FSS Interactive Guide
View our Financial Strategy Segments Interactive Guide to see some examples of pen profiles
Financial services roundtable
Exclusive insights into the changing financial behaviours of the UK post recession consumer.
Learn more about Financial Strategy Segments.
Read our factsheet, whitepaper, and case studies to find out more about Financial Strategy Segments.
For more information on how Experian’s market leading Financial Strategy Segments 2011 (FSS) can be applied, view our case studies, factsheets and whitepapers using the links below.
Changing attitudes in a changing financial world
This whitepaper addresses a number of issues around UK consumers' changing attitudes to financial services.
Read more about:
- Do we really have to bother with consumers' attitudes?
- The role of social media in influencing consumer attitudes
- Up-to-date facts about credit, consumers' visions of the future, savings and investments
- Who are the losers in the financial services market?
- Gaining insight into consumers' changing attitudes to financial services
- Turning new insights into actions that help you engage and stay in tune with your customer
To learn more about how Experian has worked with other clients, please read our case studies.
Read more about FSS, the benefits, applications and how it supports acquisition, retention and growth strategies through strategic insight.