0845 234 0391
FSS in action
Experian’s Financial Strategy Segments 2011 (FSS) is used by a large number of UK organisations in order to understand their consumers' financial behaviours, retain and grow existing consumer relationships and acquire new ones.
"UK consumers have a diverse range of financial needs and understanding behavioural drivers is critical to building successful customer relationships"
Danny Thompson, Marketing Product Manager, Experian
Used by organisations across all sectors, from financial services, telco’s, retail and leisure to the public sector, FSS delivers data driven insight that supports intelligent customer engagement strategies.
Below are just a few examples of how FSS can help your organisation:
- Identify your highest value customers and find others like them
- Send out communication through your consumers' preferred marketing channels
- Up and cross sell your product portfolio by understanding your customers' behaviours and drivers
- Understand regional and local variations in product consumption and apply this insight into your strategic business plans
- Understand your consumers' diverse range of financial needs, behavioural drivers and preferences
- Build successful and engaging customer relationships based on intelligent financial insight
- Tailor your marketing strategies based on the ability to identify the influencers of consumer behaviour
- Optimise acquisition, growth and retention strategies through every stage of the customer financial life cycle
You can view our financial strategy segments factsheet here or complete the form on the right for more information.