Prime pitch mapping
Prime pitch mapping is an accurate system for assessing the quality of retail
outlets. It provides valuable insights into the most desirable locations, supporting
retailers, property owners and agents with property planning, development and management
Prime pitch mapping measures the relative strength of centres and retail sites, providing a quantitative measure of site quality for retail units based on their proximity to multiple retailer outlets. Clear, concise maps illustrate the proportion of multiples in a centre and can be tailored to your specifications.
Site Quality Indicators (SQI) can be used in conjunction with other data sources, such as demographic, expenditure and catchment area analysis, enabling you to:
- quickly identify your prime pitch locations through summary maps
- determine sales performance targets for individual retailers
- benchmark your business to better understand the current position and plan for the future
- calculate branch performance for audit purposes
- evaluate competitor locations and assess retail location potential
- gauge the impact of future developments.
0845 601 6011
Access the Goad Plan list via our easy-to-use subscription-based online service. Find out more about the new features available through Goad Portal.
Products and services downloads
Download more information on Goad products and services.