Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
When will bankruptcy drop off my report?
How long do bankruptcy details stay on one's credit reference?
A bankruptcy will stay on your credit report for six years from the original date of the order, as long as it has been discharged by then. We keep bankruptcies that last longer than six years until they are discharged. After discharge it’s sensible to check your credit report to make sure any debts that were included in the bankruptcy have also been updated. If you review your credit report and find any that haven’t been updated please tell us so we can help. Once the bankruptcy drops off your report it will no longer be visible to lenders carrying out a credit check. But bear in mind that some lenders ask you on the application form if you’ve been bankrupt in the past, so it might still come into play for some lenders’ decisions.