Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Will my bankruptcy destroy my partner’s credit rating?
I was made bankrupt in Feb 2012 and I am on my partner's car insurance policy. Does my name show up on his credit report and can it affect his credit score?
If the only 'financial' link you share with your partner is the insurance policy and you didn't choose to pay for the premium in instalments (i.e. on credit) then you may find that your credit reports aren't linked at all and your bankruptcy won't therefore be hurting his credit rating. But the only way to be sure is to order a copy of your credit report and check the section entitled 'financial associates'. If you are recorded as a financial unit then this is where the link will show. But if you get your report, for example, and your partner's name isn't mentioned then his credit rating won't be being affected by your financial problems - unless you apply for credit jointly in the future.