Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can I stop you holding my information?
How do I go about revoking permission for you to hold any information on me? Thanks.
Credit reference agencies (CRAs) don't really work like that I'm afraid. We're licensed to operate a CRA and registered with the Information Commissioner's Office to hold and process personal data. The lenders that use our services require the data sharing we facilitate to run their businesses offering credit. This is why, when you take out a new credit agreement, each lender gives you clear and prominent notification of what personal data will be collected, stored and shared - and, importantly, for what purposes. This forms a part of your agreement with the lender and is not something you can later withdraw. Banks and other lenders have a legitimate business interest to share and store this information with us. But, importantly, this is done with your knowledge and is very much in the interests of you and your lenders; past, present and future.