Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How do I update my Experian credit report password?
How do I change the password I set up years ago on my credit report (after being a victim of fraud)? Thanks.
You can easily change or remove an existing statement and password on your report. Just drop us a line detailing the changes and we'll do the rest and let you know when the changes will take effect. We may need to make a few checks to verify your identity before we do this of course. Our advisers can also help you weigh up the pros and cons of keeping a password on your report, based on the risk of further fraud now. While this can be a useful security measure when there is a heightened risk of fraud, it's not something we recommend as a general deterrent.