Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can you help me check my Irish credit history?
I have tried to sign up for my credit report but as my last address was Republic of Ireland I cannot process the form. Can you please advise how to obtain my credit report from Ireland?
Credit reports in the UK and Ireland are kept entirely separately I’m afraid. To get your hands on information about your credit history for addresses in both countries you’ll have to apply for two reports, one for your UK addresses and one for any addresses you lived at in Ireland. Here are the two links you need to order your UK credit report and your Irish credit report from Experian.