Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
What do these account status codes mean?
What do the status codes 'D' and '?' mean on my credit report?
Most of the account status codes on your credit report will be numbers, either indicating the number of months in arrears or, for current accounts, the level or unauthorised activity, but we do use a few letters and symbols as well. In this case, the ‘D’ is basically short for dormant and means that the account in question is not currently in use. A status ‘?’ simply indicates that the lender has been unable to supply an update on that account for that particular month. Neither of these codes are considered adverse. You can find a full list of status codes on our website.