Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can you help me remove incorrect address from my report?
How do I remove addresses that are incorrectly associated with me?
Your credit report includes a section containing what we call ‘linked addresses’. These are intended to indicate other addresses you have used over the past six years, to help make sure any credit checks lenders carry out are comprehensive. If your report includes incorrect linked addresses, you need to tell us so we can remove them. The easiest way to do this is to raise a query using our online form. We’ll let you know the outcome, including whether we need to contact the organisation that registered the link before we can remove it.