Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
I’ve lost my CreditExpert login details – can you help?
I signed up for 30-day trial and I've lost my password and answers. I want to cancel the trial but it won't let me online due to lack of information. Can you help? Thanks.
You should be able to recover your login details on the CreditExpert website using your name and email address. However, if you are having problems with this then the best thing to do is to contact our Customer Support Centre and they will help you. Once you’ve done this you will be able to close your account with us if you wish. I do hope, if you’ve found the service useful, you’ll consider coming back to us in the future.