Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How do I resolve missing electoral roll information?
I recently reviewed my credit report and it showed my address had not been updated. I moved to my new address in March 2011 and have been on the electoral register since this date also. How can I get this updated?
If you are on the electoral roll and your credit report doesn’t show this, please contact our Customer Support Centre and ask them to put this right for you. We hold copies of your local council’s electoral rolls going back several years, so we can easily check this out and rectify any problem. You may find it easiest to contact us online with your query. Once we’ve received your query, you can expect a response within 7-14 days.