Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can I get credit history records going back ten years?
Is it possible to access all my credit records going back at least 10 years? How much will it cost me to find out this information? Thank you.
I’ve received questions from a few people on this issue, including Valerie from Port Sunlight. Credit reports only stretch back six years I’m afraid, a period of time agreed between the industry and the regulators. Your report may show accounts opened much longer ago than this of course, but only where they were active within the last six years. We do not include credit agreement account numbers on credit reports for security reasons. So if you are making a PPI claim, don’t have the agreement number but the account is included on your credit report, simply include a copy of the entry from your report with the claim and the lender should be able to locate it on their records. Failing that, you can ask us to raise it with the lender for you.