Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Can you explain mystery address link?
I have just received my report from Experian and I have an address on it that I haven’t been a tenant at and don't recognise. If you could please give me an explanation to why this may be I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.
The linked addresses that you see on your credit report are largely created by your lenders, in one of two ways. The first is when you move home and take open credit agreements with you. The second is when you apply for credit and provide your current and previous addresses. Beside each linked address on your report you will find details of who created the link and when. You can then contact the organisation in question and, if they have registered an address not connected to you, discuss that with them. If you do this and have no success, or if you’d rather we take the matter up for you, simply send us an email through our website asking us to dispute the entry for you. If the lender agrees that the address is incorrect we’ll make sure it’s removed from your report.