Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Does ordering my Experian Credit Score damage my credit rating?
Does calculating my score regularly affect my score and make it go down?
This is a common worry that I’m happy to clarify. Checking your own credit report does not affect credit scoring in any way. There are lots of different types of search footprint and they are clearly identified on your credit report. Importantly, the only type that can affect credit scoring is the one created when you apply for credit. Footprints that result from you checking your own report and/or score, applying for a quote or having your identity checked simply don’t count. I hope that puts your mind at rest. You can read our previous searches fact sheet for more advice about search footprints.