Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
How do I access a report of my business debts?
I received report but my debts where not showing on report. The debts I have were for a failed partnership business – should I ask for a report with the business name rather than my own name? Thanks.
You most certainly do need to request a report referencing the name of your former business, but how you do this depends on whether you ran a limited or a non-limited company. If you ran a limited company then you can order a report from Experian’s small business unit. This will give you a detailed analysis of the business’s credit history and credit score. The cost for this is around £100. If, however, your partnership was unincorporated, you can download our non-limited business report application form, complete it and send it back to us with the much lower fee of £2. Please make sure you tell us about all relevant addresses over the past six years, to make sure your report is comprehensive.