Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
What do I need to do to get your records updated?
Your records show I have balance with Sainsbury’s bank. This is not true as this has recently been paid in full and the account closed. What do I need to do to get your records updated?
You actually need to do nothing. Lenders who contribute data to Experian’s credit reference agency, like Sainsbury’s Bank, refresh this data each month. As a result, the closure of your account should be automatically reflected on your Experian credit report within around four to six weeks, depending on when the closure took place and when this lender sends us their updates. If you have chosen to monitor your credit report using our CreditExpert service then we’ll actually tell you when the account status changes to settled, as this is one of the changes that triggers an alert. If you aren’t monitoring your report, when you next order a copy of your report I’m sure it will confirm the change for you.