Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Why don't my savings show on my credit report?
I have completed a report but a number of my savings and ISA accounts with small building societies such as Manchester BS and Scarborough BS are not showing on the report. Is this normal?
Louise, N Yorks
Your credit report includes information about credit and debt; information that helps prospective lenders calculate your creditworthiness. So while it will show details of any credit products you currently use – including how much you owe – and of any credit products you have used in the past six years, your savings accounts and other investments won’t appear. Your credit report can sometimes be used to help confirm your identity when you apply to open a savings account, but that’s all.