Get your FREE Experian credit report and score!*
- Free Experian credit report*
- Free Experian Credit Score*
- Free email and text alerts
- Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance**
- Dedicated UK based call centre
Checking your Experian credit report will not lower your score!
If you are a Credit Expert customer you can contact the customer services team with any questions specific to your credit report.
Please log in to your account and go to the contact us page to contact the member support team.
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial anytime during the 30-day trial period without charge. Free trial period starts on registration – further ID verification may be required to access the full service which may take up to 5 days.
** As part of your CreditExpert membership, we provide Identity Fraud Expenses Insurance.
Explore our Help Centre
Our credit report centre is full of information on what 's in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating.
Find out how to protect yourself from identity fraud and what to do if you're a victim.
Will my details be included on my husband’s report?
My husband is requesting his credit report; will my details and accounts show on this? We have no joint accounts or credit agreements.
From what you say it is unlikely your husband will see anything relating to you on his credit report at all. If you did share a financial connection he would then see your name in the section of his report entitled ‘Financial Associations’. Although this would allow his lenders to look at both of your credit reports (and, of course, your lenders too), on his report he would see just his own records plus any joint accounts, but not any financial records registered in your name only. Any financial association between you would show on both of your reports, so if you want to double-check there is definitely no link registered between you, you simply need to review a copy of your own report.