Get your Experian Credit Report and Score!
- Experian Credit Report
- Experian Credit Score
- Email and text alerts
- Dedicated UK based call centre
* Monthly fee applies after trial, new customers only. You may cancel your trial during the 30-day trial period without charge.
£2 Statutory Report
Alternatively you can get your Experian £2 Statutory Credit Report:
- A one-off snapshot view of your Experian Credit Report
- See the data a lender uses if you apply for credit
- View your current credit situation and up to 6 years' credit history
- Available by post or online
The help you need from Experian
Experian is the UK’s biggest credit reference agency – and we can help you understand your credit report, how your report affects your credit score and how to protect yourself from identity fraud.
Our credit report centre is full of information on what’s in your credit report and how to improve your credit rating. Popular advice includes:
Find out how to protect yourself and what to do if you’re a victim:
James Jones is Experian’s Head of Consumer Affairs and can help answer general questions about credit, credit reports, credit decisions and identity fraud.