Print This FAQ Page


You are here:  FAQ Home > About info > Bankruptcy

Where can I find more information about Bankruptcy?
return to top

There is a lot of useful information about bankruptcy at The Insolvency Service web site. 823

What should I do if my report doesn't show that my bankruptcy has been annulled/discharged?
return to top

Provide us with either a copy of the Order of Discharge or Annulment Certificate or confirmation from the Official Receiver and we will amend your report. If the bankruptcy has been discharged we will show this on your report. If it's been annulled we will remove the bankruptcy from our records. Send your copy to:

Experian Consumer Help Service
PO Box 8000
Nottingham NG80 7WP 513